Friday, July 19, 2013

Creatures of the Dark



We all know about Creatures, yes. However, what do we really know about Vampires, Werewolves and other beasties? I will attempt to shed light on them the best I can. First, do no ask me where I got my info… You really do not want to know. I will try to have each Creature on their own page. I will tell you this now: Most creatures really do exist. They are not part of our ‘over-active imaginations’. They are REAL. Now, before you go on about ‘why haven’t I seen one’ and ‘you don’t know what you are talking about’, the reason that you have not seen them is simple: if they want you to see them, then you will. Over the centuries, Creatures have gotten very good at concealing themselves to us Humans. Their ‘glamour’ as it is called, changes their appearance into what we Human perceive as normal. You will not find a Vampire walking out into a crowded street after sundown proclaiming, “Look at me! I’m a Vampire!” That is just stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment